In this course you will learn to have a relationship with Jesus in your everyday life and live every day with purpose, without feeling confused about learning the Bible, alone in your walk with God or embarrassed of your mistakes.
Before we tell you all about this life changing program, let’s talk about who this is really for….
This is for you if you are eager to grow and motivated by any of the following:
You want to see transformation in your life and you feel like everything in the world has been a dead end. You want to feel excited about life again, not from temporary things that fade, but a lasting excitement that comes from the joy of knowing Jesus.
You know that your habits will make or break you and you want to build habits in your life to stay connected with God for good so that you can finally be who you want to be for your family, kids and those around you.
You want to reignite your passion for God and for His mission. You want God to mold your character as a disciple of Jesus and take big steps forward in living out your purpose.
You’re in the right place
and we will tell you exactly how Life Class will give you the tools and unparalleled support on your journey to encountering Jesus and living the purpose-filled life God created for you.
By the end of this class you will have:
Connected with God personally
Learned to read and dive deeper into the Bible
Developed lasting friendships with people following God alongside you
Learned how God restores you spiritually, physically and emotionally
Reinvigorated your passion to live for Jesus
New hope to live in God’s purpose for your life
Developed a dedicated lifestyle of spending daily time with God
Allie's Life Class Story
"I was searching for meaning in my life and everything I thought would be fulfilling just wouldn't work.
I wasn't a Christian and had only known God was real for a month before coming to Life Class..."
Understand how God wants to restore you and give you the opportunity to live a much better life, despite the mistakes you have made.
• Come to a place to always be able to choose the life God offers you. • Learn the 4 amazing opportunities God has for you. • Know why an Encounter with Jesus can change everything
Lesson 2: The Best Deal of Your Life
You’ll know why the cross is the most invaluable treasure we could ever have.
• Learn why following Jesus is the best deal you could ever make. • Discover how you can find strength in the cross, to counteract all your weaknesses. • Understand the 7 ways Jesus shed his blood and why it matters for your life today
Lesson 3: The Best Experience of Your Life
Understand what it means to be born again and the importance of this experience in the Christian life.
• Recognize the evidence of new birth in your life • Learn the effects of the word of God in your life • To understand your sinful nature and why we each need to be made new
Lesson 4: Life is a Battle
To understand that although we have an enemy that wants to destroy us, Jesus came to give us life to the full.
• To understand our who our enemy is and how Jesus has already won an overwhelming victory • Using the spiritual weapons God gives you to make you more than a conqueror in life • To learn to apply the blood of Jesus so we can emerge victorious from every battle we face in our daily lives • To learn 5 powerful confessions of what the blood of Jesus has done for us
Lesson 5: Encounter Weekend
What would take you 3 years to do, God can do in 3 days.
• Experience why the cross is the center of your life as a Christian • Receive prayer for all your needs • Watch an excerpt from Passion of the Christ • Experience how forgiveness breaks the strongest chains • Nail your sins to the cross once and for all and walk in new freedom • Receive inner healing for spiritual, emotional and mental wounds in your heart • Break free from the chains that have held you back • Special sessions for men and women, single, married and youth focused on God’s purpose for family and family restoration • Know the Holy Spirit as a person to guide you in everything in your life • Understand how you are a part of the powerful vision God has given the church today and God’s special role for you to play
Lesson 6: Discover the Secret that will Transform Your Life
Recognize the importance of communication with God and spending time to get to know Him every day.
• Develop a habit to have a daily devotional time that brings life to you each morning • Learn how to hear God and how to speak to God
Lesson 7: Your Decisions Define You
Learn to reevaluate the criteria you use to make decisions.
• Learn to depend completely on God • Decide to serve others • Decide to serve Jesus with all your heart
Week 8: Nothing Less than God’s Best
To learn you have a right to be a child of God because you have decided to believe in Jesus.
• To learn to see yourself as God sees you • Identify what stops your from confidently coming to God to receive all He has for you • To understand God wants to bless you and His will for you is good, pleasing and perfect. • To learn evaluate your thoughts and attitudes and align them with God’s thoughts and attitudes
Week 9: A New Beginning
Identify what negative things you want to leave behind in your old life, and walk in the new life Jesus has for you.
• To understand that every believer should be baptized • To learn the purpose of baptism • Have the opportunity to be baptized
Life Class Includes
9 implementation lessons guiding you in your walk with Jesus in an actionable way.
A step by step devotional and bible reading plan that will help you look forward to spending time with God every day.
Encounter Weekend: 3 day weekend where you’ll dedicate time to meet with God personally
Prayer and support from your guide and teachers to ensure you stick with your decisions you’ve made in Life Class
** Plus you’ll be backed by a 14 day money back guarantee which means you'll have the opportunity to be a part of the two classes without making a final commitment.
Burning questions your fellow Life Class friends asked before joining the class.
This sounds good, but what if I am too busy to commit to the class? How much of a time commitment is it weekly?
We understand you want to make sure you get the most out of Life Class. We’ve created the class to be completely manageable to do along with school, a full time job or with your family. Here’s what it will look like timewise: The class is 1 hour per week in person. Throughout the week you’ll be developing your personal time with God every morning for about 10-30 minutes depending on what timeframe you set for yourself. Then you’ll set aside a Friday evening to Sunday morning for Encounter weekend so you can focus on God without distractions. You’ll be even more ready to tackle life after taking Life Class.
Do I have to go to Encounter to be a part of the class?
Yes! Encounter is a main part of the class and the curriculum is essential for you to get the most out of Life Class. Make sure to plan ahead and mark your calendar!
I want to take Destiny Training. Do I need to take Life Class first?
Yes! Life Class is the prerequisite to Destiny Training, which is our leadership development program. Life Class lays the foundation of what it means to be a disciple of Jesus and we encourage every member to take the class. If you're an aspiring leader, we want you to have the experience of Life Class so you can walk others through it as well.
How many people usually go to the class?
We always want to make sure that every person receives a personal experience so we aim to have a great “teacher to student” ratio. To do that, we have Life Guides along with our teachers, who will be with you throughout the entire class in small groups of 3-7. Class sizes range from 10-30.
Do you have to be a Christian to go to Life Class?
Life Class is perfect for you if you are newly deciding to follow Jesus. You don’t need to have any prior knowledge of the bible. We will walk you through it. If you have questions about God first, we would love to connect you with one of our leaders so they can personally chat with you and answer any questions about God you may have. Click below to reach out to a cell leader!